Sunday, 20 September 2015

Producers and Distributors


For this task I am going to be looking at four different film producers. I will be looking at both major and minor so get a detailed aspect on all producers.


Learning Comments

From creating this I have learnt the more popular companies are generally more successfully and make more films. However even thought they tend to be more successful even the minor companies do still make decent films as some of them are "coming of age" films. I also discovered that I couldn't notice any obvious difference between the film openings and films in general with any qualities lacking- they seemed to be the same quality. Also the major companies seem to have been established earlier so they have had time to grow and had more experience in the film industry so they can make better films. Furthermore their logo are more recognisable by a lot more people which creates more advertisement. All of the companies I have noticed have very good powerful logos to get peoples attentions at the start of the films. They even have music for their logo being shown which could also be good for advertisement and to make it interesting for the audience as it is the start of a film.


No comments:

Post a Comment