Tuesday, 1 December 2015

Scheduling



-Due to planing free time with Katie I had to take some time of to get the filming done in order to have plenty of time to do the editing. This particular date was the only time we could do it in a resolve time.
-I also asked to borrow someone else camera for videoing so we could have a really good quality picture. I also asked to borrow a tripod for a stable film. This was fairly easy and flexible to get hold of
-We also had to borrow some important props which were sometimes not available and we had to re arrange another date to film. For example we had to use a specific red hoodie which belonged to someone else. It was being used for our actor, Zak, so it was crucial we had it or no filming could be done. This did make the filming difficult to pursue at times.
-We also had to use a classroom for our filming so we had to ask the teacher that was in our film if it was okay to use her classroom, she let us film in there

No comments:

Post a Comment