Learning Comments
Firstly I have learnt that there is a main trend in all of the films that I watched for representing a social group of teenagers. The main trend is that they seem to have a majority of teenagers and an individual that are represented in two completely opposite ways. The majority of the teenagers are represented as a very stereo typical view. They seem to dislike their parents, go to parties and seem to act with an attitude. this portrays most teenagers in a negative way. However they then use one individual that seems to portray the "perfect teenager". They seem to have their own style and have a good repetition. From this in my opening scene I am going to try and make my social group as positive as possible and not generalise. However I might consider incorporating the individual as they seem to portray teenagers in a better light.
No comments:
Post a Comment